Luxury & Comfort Always Standard
Our guests deserve the ultimate tour experience. That’s why our Mercedes-built Sprinter touring vans are custom-designed for comfort and convenience.
· Soft leather Captain’s Chairs with arm rests
· Reclining seats with heat control
· Flat screen TV monitor for DVD videos
· Unobstructed wide view windows
· Climate Controlled
· Overhead bin storage
· Low step for easy entry and exit
Amenities and Special Touches
· VIP Pickup and Drop Off. Your point of lodging.
· High-Powered Telescope. On board for certain stops.
· Two Pairs of Binoculars. Loan for guest sharing.
· Bottled Water and Snacks. Included.
· Throw Blankets. A few on board for your comfort.
· One Child Booster Seat. On board.
· Rain Ponchos. On loan in case it rains.
Our guides have cameras. Want pictures? Just ask. We post them to the Silver Spur Facebook Page for viewing and downloading for your memory collection. Feel free to add your own photos.
USDOT, AZDOT, Grand Canyon National Park Approved
All vans are certified by the US Department of Transportation and the Arizona Department of Transportation which insures compliance with laws and safety guidelines. Each vehicle is thoroughly inspected each year by USDOT for safety and operation under its 49 CFR and 396 FMCSR requirements.
Silver Spur Tours is always current with its CUA form certifying that it complies with safety and insurance requirements by the Grand Canyon National Park. This certification must be provided to the rangers upon entering the Grand Canyon.